TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By settling the account, the owner confirms the accuracy of all information given about the pet and acknowledges their acceptance of this “Ts and Cs” document.
*Payment must be made in full on check in, unless prior agreement has been arranged before checking in and approved.
General boarding and doggy day care conditions
The pet owner has up to date vaccinations covering the pet’s entire planned stay at b’ARK and have provided vet certificate.
MIN REQUIREMENT – ALL VACCINES MUST BE GIVEN 14 DAYS PRIOR TO ENTRY FOR CATS, KITTENS AND PUPPIES AND DOGS unless it is a booster.
- Puppies – age 6 to 8 weeks C3, age 10 to 12 weeks C3 plus KC or C5,
- Puppies will not be allowed to socialise with other dogs or be allowed out onto grass areas until 2 weeks after the last vaccination
- Dogs – a year and older- min C5
- Kittens – under 1 year old min 2 x F3
- Cats – a year and older – min F3
- If Cat(s) has fleas or is dirty on arrival a hydrobath and flea and tick treatment will be given and charged for without notice and payment have to be made in full before check out. Dogs – All dogs will be given a flea and tick on arrival
Rates are calculated DAILY irrespective of time of arrival or departure.
- There is no refund or credit for early holiday returns.
- Min Stay over Xmas holidays from 21st of Dec 2019 to 6th of Jan 2020 & a 11 day min stay or staying less within these dates will be charged min 11 day. Easter min 5 day stay, Normal Public Holiday min 3 day stay Peak times will have a min still – IE school holidays – please contact b’ARK to confirm dates and length of stays.
- All fees are subject to change without notice.
- All bookings require a deposit at time of booking. The booking is not confirmed until deposit has been received. Non peak times, Terms & 40% deposit is required at time of booking, otherwise you booking will be cancelled.
Cancellation refunds – Cancellations must be provided in writing.Less than 7 days prior to arrival – Deposit Forfeited and no credit given. 8 days to 21 days credit will be offered and must use within 6 months over 21 days refund given minus a $50 administrative fee will be charged.
Christmas requires a 40% deposit at time of booking and to be paid in full by 1st of Dec or booking will be given to next on the waiting list on the 2nd of Dec. From the 1st of December any cancelations or changes to bookings no refunds or credits given for the xmas stay and original booking amount is due on check in.
- The pet owner agrees to be solely responsible for any and all acts or behaviour of the animal while it is in the Operator’s care and hereby indemnifies the Operator and shall keep the Operator indemnified to the full extent permitted by law for any action of the animal which apart from this indemnity may have created any liability on the Operator. The pet owner specifically represents that he or she is the sole owner of the animal, free and clear of all liens and encumbrances.
- The pet owner agrees to pay all costs and charges on checking their pet(s) in at b’ARK, or b’ARK have the right to refuse entry and any additional charges incurred by your pet(s) must be paid before your pet(s) leaves b’ARK
- Your pet(s) that is staying at b’ARK must be dropped off and picked up within the advertised operating hours of b’ARK Any out of hours actions are at the discretion of b’ARK and additional fee may be charged.
- The pet owner agrees to pay all costs and charges for special services requested and all veterinarian costs for your pet(s) that is staying at b’ARK during the time it is in the care of Katie’s Ark Pet Retreat. In the event of the animal’s serious illness and where the owner cannot be readily contacted, the vet’s decision regarding treatment shall be final and conclusive.
- Under no circumstances will b’ARK or any of its employees or agents, be held responsible for any items lost, destroyed or left behind on these premises such as toys, bedding, collars, etc.
- Under no circumstances will b’ARK or any of its employees or agents be responsible for Paralysis Tick, Canine Influenza, canine parvovirus, Cat Flu, Kennel cough, injury, sickness, death, loss or damage of any kind whatsoever that may occur to any animal staying at Katie’s Ark Pet Retreat.
- If your dog is aggressive towards any employees at b’ARK or continues to constantly bark and disturbs other animals staying at b’ARK or we receive complaints from Neighbours or the council, you will be contacted to collect your pet(s). We will first use bark collars to contain the consist noise, then If we are unable to contain the noise / barking we will contact you. If we are unable to contact you we then contact your case of emergency to collect your pet, any outstanding balance must be paid on collection.
- If all charges are not paid, b’ARK has the right to offer your pet that is staying at Katie’s Ark Pet Retreat for sale after 7 days of non-payment. If such sale does not secure a price adequate to cover the cost of the debt, You are liable to b’ARK for the difference.
- Client agrees to be solely responsible for the behaviour of your pet(s) while the pet is in the care of b’ARK.
- DOGS MUST NOT ARRIVE AT OR ATTEND THE DAY CARE FACILITY ON CHOKER CHAINS, SLIP Terms & conditions COLLARS OR ANY RESTRICTIVE TYPE OF COLLAR. NORMAL FIXED COLLARS WITH A CLIP/CLASP ARE REQUIRED.
- The Doggy Day Care service works on a “Three Strikes and you are Out” Policy. If your dog exhibits a behaviour that is thought to be unacceptable, you will be told of the incident and recommendations will be given. In some cases, moving the dog to a more suitable day may be offered. b’ARK providers reserve the right to suspend a dog immediately if they deem it necessary to do so. Some behaviours that may invoke a strike. *Excessive Barking *Bullying, nose punching at other dogs * Instigating fights (may result in immediate suspension).
- The manager / owner of b’ARK has the right to refuse admission of any animal and no reason given.
*Full entire males are allowed, however additional charge of $5 a day may apply. Bitches are also allowed to stay, if they go into heat on their stay a $15 day additional cleaning will be charged and must be paid on check out.